Monday, May 20, 2013

Wings will make you fly

If I could bottle up this feeling I have right now, I'd gift wrap it and fedex to each person working towards just a taste of a breakthrough. It's going to come just keep working. People are watching you to see how you handle adversity as well as successes. Are we for real or are we a gimmick? Do we have substance as motive for our actions? To have someone to sit you down and ask about your passion then edify you and your efforts is an indescribable feeling. I thank God for last night's conversation and commitment. It took place over an order of wings and drinks. I can't find the words befitting of the whole chat but my cup runneth over! Support from someone who watched you grow up and watches silently (no psycho) as you build your dream then reveal their desire to make sure you are equipped with resources to succeed is more than a great feeling; you sense the ability to fly.
Ive been writing this chapter for a long time. It feels good to turn the page.  #NoRegrets
Smooches and red rice!

No comments:

Post a Comment