Saturday, February 14, 2015

Speechless Valentine

What da...where my mejjis on my hearts? Lol! Me and my son #teamNick telling each other what we love about each other. He said he loves me for pushing him to be the best he can be and even though he gets mad at me sometimes, he wouldn't trade me for a million bucks. That just made my day and I am speechless. Guess the blank hearts were a sign.
I love him so and pray for his happiness everyday...then I go out and make it happen to help ensure he knows he is loved and our day is coming!
Now about these bootleg hearts!! I need to speak to a manager! #diaryofamompreneur #diaryofasingleparent #myBoo

#SmoochesNRedRiceđź’‹
Erica Alcox
CEO/Founder
Geechie Gurl Inc
www.geechiegurl.org
Instagram: @geechiegurltm @hips4love

No comments:

Post a Comment