Sunday, July 29, 2012

Hot Stuff

Had the pleasure of being roasted like some peanuts out in the heat yesterday BUT for a very good cause! I drove to North Atlanta (I think that's where I was) for a Back to School Jamboree held by Here 2 Help, Inc. Don't ya love the name? It gives you a warm fuzzy feeling that the calvary is on the way! The special thing about this organization is that is a group run by men (bonus! Lol) that simply gets things done! No rocket science...no recreation of the round object known as the wheel, just good ol' roll your sleeves up and do some work! *CONFETTI* I LOVE IT!

I had so much fun just chit chatting and hearing the passion behind the project...oh and vlogging! Yeeessss I'm addictedddd! Lol YouTube channel "iamhips4love.com"!!! Who knew i had a little Connie Chung in me? So many people have a story and I'm nosey so why not? Anywho, you could see everyone was on the same vibe of helping kids get ready for the school year. Volunteers galore! Young and old! Bouncy castles, popcorn, dance teams, hot dogs, music, dancing, games, community, goals, gratitude, teamwork, joy....what a great way to spend the afternoon! Even the gnats enjoyed themselves! :-) You can best believe Geechie Gurl Inc. will be grabbing on to H2H Inc.'s leg and joining every effort, cause, project that we possibly can!

Back to the hotness...do you understand how sexy it is to see men organize COMMUNITY SERVICE EVENTS? *fanning myself* yes yeesssss honey! This was such a treat for me on so many levels *giggle* Don't judge me...or you can...lol I'll post the video in a few!
Smooches!

No comments:

Post a Comment