Friday, September 7, 2012

BMW's don't always mean luxury!

Be sure to check your baggage...and i don't mean like the TSA. Today i witnessed a bitter woman acting out based on her bitterness. It was sad, infuriating, and hurtful. One thing I know for sure is I've really grown emotionally and spiritually. The old me would've really been very "vocal" while using bleep-worthy phrases with a rhythm that possessed an iambic pentameter poets envy. Smh
I understand some of the darkest moments in a person's life make them respond to things differently however a painful past experience is not a permit for being a mean person. Sorry but too many females are a prime example of this behavior. *getting ill at the thought of how many tv producers are using this as a foundation for their business plan*
I am so through with BMW's...Bitter Mad Women! So we'll make this short with a notice and a note
Notice:Baggage is meant for vacation. Check yours and keep it in its proper place and make sure it doesn't interfere with anyone else's space so they can have a pleasant journey. 

Note:Dear Old Self, 

Chile I am toooo proud of you and how you just have pretty much gone on permanent vacation! Now I know you stopped slurping your tropical adult beverage, sat up in your beach chair, lifted up your sun hat and looked over the top of your shades at me and the earlier situation, but you didn't akk a donkey! I know you got my back but God has our front back and sides so continue enjoying your vacay! You've earned it! I got this! 

Smooches,

New Self ;-)

Respect the Sway!  

No comments:

Post a Comment