Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Saaaaaaaandra!

LOL! Remember when Jackee Harry used to play Sandra Clark on 227?? She was FABULOUS before the word even existed in its current meaning! I loooved her hair, her smile, her energy and her DRIVE! You ever noticed that she was always dressed like she knew she was important and coming and going ALL the time! Either to work or out on a date...lol She had it together and wasn't a floozy! Successful,hardworking, feminine, and happy! 
Now watch this...who was always talking about her? Maaaaaarrryy! lol Why? I still don't know why? My guess was jeallllouuussyy and for no  reason. If you ever paid attention, you ever notice that Sandra was hardly EVER sitting on the stoop with Mary, Rose, and Pearl in that doggone window...weren't the purple hats around then? Pearl needed a hobby! Mary and Rose needed to do something with allll of their extra time. Of course I believe in unwinding but when you use your "free time" to constantly talk about Sandra who happens to be living life and being active, then you have TOO much free time on your hands. 
Nothing gets my cotton boy shorts in a bunch more than people who ALWAYS have something negative to say about someone elses efforts to uplift the community, better yourself, go after your dreams. Oh it's always said, let your haters be your motivators. I know I know...it's just that I am a thinker and always trying to find rationales behind behavior. Why do hurt people try to hurt people? Just analyzing the crap outta each and everything trying to find something wrong. *insert fashionable jacket that makes you hug yourself* Yes that's is CRAZY! Who does that? smh Not I, said the cat! I love to see people succeed! It makes me want to keep striving for excellence. Maybe they are angry because the bar has been raised again everytime someone does well and now they feel like another person's perserverance magnifies their complacency and they don't like that crap! lol That's it! I have figured it out! lol Yall stop magnifying all the stoop squatters with all your action and goals and workshops and agendas and networking and praise reports! Shame on ya! *taking my meds so I can snap out of it*
What's really sad is the fact these stoop squatters have the same resources ,if not more, as the ones who are diligently working to make things happen with little to no tools. There are people, young and old, who wish they could do what stoop squatters don't take the time to..and that's get up, get out, and DO something productive. **sweeping my stoop** Excuse the dust.
Oh before I go..here's a prime example of some young people who want to avoid being stoop squatters but are in a bad situation right now. 
Ok here's the situation: there's 3 groups of students I want to do a workshop for through my nonprofit www.GeechieGurl.org but they don't have a budget to get the specific supplies I need to do what I do...one of those groups happens to be incarcerated teens in Charlotte. To do it by next month before November, I need to raise some moola. If I can get 12 businesses to do 1 month of Text Alertz on www.5linx.net/ealcox/products, it wil be COVERED! We get a portion of the proceeds from that purchaes or ANY purchase for that matter!! **CONFETTI* You know I did the math! Can ya help yourself which will end up helping us to help students? Wow now THAT'S a Saaaaaaandra moment!
Smooches!
Respect the Sway! 

No comments:

Post a Comment