Saturday, September 29, 2012

I've never known love like this before!

Dear Mobile Office,
Listen, I know yall tired. I tired too..but I reaaallly am askin yall to hold on, ok? I need ya! It's real out hurr in deez streets! We are gettin some really good important work done so don't think Mama don't know how valuable your efforts are.One day we will get funding to make sure you guys get regular checkups and counseling sessions. Laptop, I PROMISE I will get you a new left click button and therapy for your anger issues. Phone I promise we will put an APB out on your occasional missing voice and amnesia from time to time. Bluetooth your sleep disorder is getting looked into. Printer we will get you something to drink direckly. Yall just hoooollld on. Things are gonna get better and your work will NOT be in vain! We are almost there with our Talented 10 for 10/10 to get 10 people to donate $10 each on Oct 10 to help Emerging Leaders Mentoring Program! All we need is 5 more to commit! A whole lotta people's lives are gonna be better because of yall and we'll get you some help ok? Ok! That's the spirit! I love yall! mmmuah!
Sincerely,
Mama

Smooches!
Respect the sway!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment