Sunday, September 2, 2012

In the meantime...

Excuse me while i dust off my blog *plucking dust bunnies and cobwebs off the screen* I haven't written in a week seems like. It's been a busy...no let me change that ..it's been a productive week. I have alot of ideas and the type of person i am, I put them into action. I'm visiting Charlotte, NC where I used to be a teacher for 50 billion years and it was a strange feeling coming back. I almost felt like i was moving backwards but after reconnecting with former coworkers, students, friends, and possibilities, I've officially labeled this as my "meantime". Yes i like to label and name things...it gives it a purpose and purpose gives relevance to things. Relevance makes things matter. What I'm doing now, matters. I've had aha moments out the wazoo! Oprah would be so proud...speaking of my angel of a role model, i was watching Soul Sunday on OWN and she was interviewing a family that had experienced the loss of a child. The mother said something that made me literally stop in my tracks...not being held down by anything and having the freedom to move about as they pleased. Now don't misunderstand. This wasnt in reference to a child being a burden. Not at all. In fact, their child was a young adult. I understood it as their grieving showed them their lives were waiting on them to live it. That's what i realize and am learning from my "meantime". I can come and go as I so choose. No sick leave to worry about. No explaining why I can't stay in the confines of 4 walls for 8 hours. I do believe I've worked harder in the last 7 months than i have in the the last 3 years! And I LOVE it because it's for MY dream and the betterment of peoples' lives. God is so very good and I'm His #1 fan because NOBODY takes better care of you than He does!
I miss the hustle of Atlanta and the excitement of being surrounded by dream chaserschasers on a daily basis. Now I haven't moved! Lol my stuff is in storage in the ATL...so I will be right back lol But in the "meantime", I've got dreams to build and turn into reality...lets just say I'm tending to my gardens filled with seeds Ive planted all over the place! I'm getting ready for my harvest.
Smooches!
Respect the sway!

1 comment:

  1. Charlotte is nice but it's no Atlanta lol I hope you are getting things done and having fun.

    ReplyDelete