Wednesday, August 15, 2012

EMERGENCY!! OPERATION EDUCATE!

On MLK weekend of this year, I came across a situation where we needed to help a young man out who was pursuing his education but needed help. I immediately joined in the fight when I heard he was giving up his meal plan in order to bring down his tuition costs. Please think about that for a second. He was giving up a basic necessity for his education!
In less than 24 hours, we raised the money he needed!
Here it is 7 months later and we have another situation with another young man in the Atlanta area. Please view the video below and do what you can..I am so sincere when I say, I don't care if it's a dime! Please give. If you need documentation that this is no scam, please visit www.geechiegurl.org and send me an email. I will provide proof from the scholarship and recruitment officer who shared this info with me. Thank you in advance for anything you can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment