Friday, August 10, 2012

Whatchamacallit

Yeah thats when your day has been a cross-section of everything that can go right then wrong then so right again. I have been tested in the areas of physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual stamina all in the matter of 24 hours.
I tell you one thing, I'm no quitter. I may be emotional and wear my heart on my sleeve but I'm a FIGHTER. One day when this is all over and I'm not on a sleeping bag in the middle of the floor, I'll tell you the ins and outs of my adventures. I'm sure you'll find it an interesting story.
Until that time, I just wanted to share something with you. I don't know what is in store for me in my career or personal life but if the ups and downs I'm experiencing are any indication of the blessings that I'm being prepared for,  WATCH OUT! I'm going to be something even more amazing!
To anyone feeling down for whatever reason, hang in there! STAY IN THE GAME! NO MATTER WHAT THE SCORE BOARD SAYS! There's nothing wrong with sitting on the bench from time to time. Just don't leave the gym!
Smooches!
Respect the sway!

No comments:

Post a Comment